APCA Member Benefits
APCA Membership has its benefits!
Serving as a national association of merit-shop pipeline and station contractors, APCA was founded in 1971 as a regional alliance to promote the mutual interests and address industry concerns of its contractors and associates. Today, APCA continues its quest to support its members in their efforts to secure a fair operating environment in the pipeline industry throughout North America.
APCA provides industry-specific education, advocacy on issues that impact your bottom line, and unbeatable networking opportunities with people who can open doors in pipeline construction. The association is proud of its accomplishments and welcomes new members who share our common goals.
Listed below are some of the membership benefits:
1. Meetings. APCA's Annual Convention and Mid-Year Meeting provide excellent networking opportunities and education specific to pipeline construction.
• Pipeline market updates from industry economists.
• HR and labor law updates from a nationally recognized labor law firm.
• Government & Industry Affairs panel discussion on issues that impact member businesses.
• General session speakers on issues such as leadership, contract law, damage prevention, business planning, and more.
• Annual manufacturer and supplier breakfast exhibit, allowing contractors to connect with the industry's top manufacturers and suppliers all in one place.
• Attend APCA Conventions, Mid-Year Meetings, and DC Fly-ins where everybody hangs out with everybody and where career-long relationships are forged.
• Socialize with colleagues from across North America, meet their families, play golf, and enjoy relaxed, fun times.