- OSHA Construction Update
- Labor Trends in Construction
- Robotics and Automation
- Drones in Construction: Worker Safety
- Construction Roundtable
This memo provides guidance on how to evaluate employer's use of clinical laboratories for employee blood lead testing under the general industry Lead Standard and the construction Lead Standard.
Jim Shelton, OSHA Compliance Assistant Specialist, attended the Aug 23rd APCA Safety Committee meeting and provided the Committee with valuable OSHA information.
• Silica FAQs August 23, 2018 – These FAQs provide guidance to employers and employees regarding the respirable crystalline silica standard's requirements.
• OSHA Construction Safety and Health Conference – September 13 - 14, 2018 – Houston Marriott Westchase – Houston, TX
• Sample Training PowerPoint for Construction – A sample employee training presentation (with instructor notes) to help employers or other instructors train employees covered under the OSHA respirable crystalline silica standard for construction (29 CFR 1926.1153).
• Video: Protecting Workers From Silica Hazards in the Workplace – A five-minute informational video focusing on the hazards of exposure to respirable crystalline silica.